Classroom "App"lications: Back to School Idea

July already! Once the 4th of July hits I start getting into full on back to school mode, so I thought I would share an activity I'm going to do at the start of the year for this month's link-up.

At the end of the school year, my communications classes had a challenge. They were to take a picture of the school and they could either use pic collage to add themselves in front of it, or just use the school. Then, they had to use Chatterpix to tell upcoming 4th graders the "top four things to know about 4th grade". The students were really into this last minute project and did a nice job. I'm including some of the videos that they created. Some chose to make our building "talk" others added an image of themselves.

 

 

 

I've found several new apps that I'm looking forward to trying out this coming year. Have you discovered any new apps or have any ideas you are looking forward to doing again? Be sure to link up all month long!
















An InLinkz Link-up

Also, be sure to check out my 1,000 Follower Giveaway! Lots of great prizes up for grabs! Click here or the picture below to enter!

http://teaching-in-oz.blogspot.com/p/1000-follower-giveaway.html



2 comments

  1. Those videos are super cute!! I will have to check that app out!
    Thanks
    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a great list. Thanks for hosting!

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!